Miyerkules, Abril 18, 2012

WELCOME

HI EVERYONE:

Welcome to my new blog. I am Ervan Merion, one of the dead brothers of Marvin Enore and I am the dark and intellectual one. I possess him much strongly more than the others so I had the opportunity to write this very first blog post. I hope you would take time to read this.

I am basically a bizarre/weird writer with a particular liking towards necrophilia, cannibalism, sex, orgies, paraphilia and many evil things. I like to be controversial in my writing and I would keep it that way. I do not want to be normal and mediocre.

So anyway, the purpose of this site is to be like my blog mainly about the concept of Plagiophilia, a new theory/genre that we siblings are developing aimed to be a new gift to literature that many writers can try and enjoy. This is very interesting. More details in the following posts.

Chao for now. i feel Marvin is getting angry that I am taking too much time. God, I miss sex so much! Maybe later then =P

ERVAN MERION

4 (na) komento:

  1. Please do continue. I need to venerate somebody weird. HEhehehe... Ok, I'll stop here for now. Don't want to interrupt you while you're having sex with a corpse.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Wow thanks for this hahaha =P Actually me and some demons are having an exciting orgy now... Angel Gabriel is actually pumping me with his huge cock now.. He tells me I am prettier than Mary and he wants me to be the next mother of God =P I will continue do not worry and I am also following you. I am from Goodreads too.. I invited you.. i am Marvin Enore.. =P

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Hi jervzs - you stopped by my blog earlier to say you wanted to sign up for my giveaway of a book from the Pact Arcanum, but you didn't leave an e-dress for me to contact you by if you win, which is the only requirement (other than making the comment in the first place) that I have :-) If you could please drop back by and leave your e-dress I'll add your name to the list, then. Thanks!

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Also, it's the weirdest thing, but I can't follow this blog O.o Figure anyone with such weird ideas would be amusing, having been known as a weird-o my whole life, but I can't find a link anywhere to follow you. Hmm.

    TumugonBurahin